Wednesday, March 11, 2009

San Presbo

Church was nice. A Presbyterian church founded in the 1800's by English railroad workers. I realized keeping attention to a sermon in Spanish was just as hard as it is in English.










Afterwards I went down to my future neighborhood San Telmo, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Bs. As., to check out their Sunday open market. 
In the streets I bought a thin scarf, and on a rooftop I smoked a spilf while drinking my first matte.


Then I saw this cute baby.








School started on Monday. I woke up at six and went that day. And tuesday as well. And today, Wednesday as well. And now I'm sick with a cold and it's raining. But tomorrow I actually meet a host family.

1 comment:

  1. Dude this is amazing im so proud of you!!! and happy to see that your on like your 40th visa card
    anthony

    ReplyDelete